Jenny Q Chai performs Manoury’s double piano concerto “Zones de turbulences” with Adam Kosmieja and the National Radio Symphony Orchestra in the inaugural concert of Poland’s largest contemporary music festival, with conductor Alexander Liebreich.
- Wigmore Hall presents contemporary classical pianist Jenny Q Chai, described as “dynamic and unconventional” by the New York Times, in a thrilling program combining AI with music and visuals.
- My very first Talk Show appearance – The Nite Show
- Upcoming Album (S)yn(e)sth(e)te Preview Video
- Showcase solo concert in Paris coming up
- Jenny’s article on her work with AI Antescofo and Ircam, published by Shanghai Concert Hall Magazine