Performing double piano concerto Zone de Turbulence by Philippe Manoury, with the dynamic Polish pianist Adam Kosmieja, with NOSPR orchestra conducted by the charismatic conductor Alexander Liebreich, at the inaugural concert of the historically important Warsaw Autumn festival.
- Wigmore Hall presents contemporary classical pianist Jenny Q Chai, described as “dynamic and unconventional” by the New York Times, in a thrilling program combining AI with music and visuals.
- My very first Talk Show appearance – The Nite Show
- Upcoming Album (S)yn(e)sth(e)te Preview Video
- Showcase solo concert in Paris coming up
- Jenny’s article on her work with AI Antescofo and Ircam, published by Shanghai Concert Hall Magazine